SLAA DC Area Intergroup
Your intergroup supports cohesiveness between the independent SLAA meetings in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Please feel free to attend any meeting to provide suggestions, feedback or support. All meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 7:45pm at the Triangle Club in Washington, DC following the 6:35pm Monday night SLAA meeting.
The next intergroup meeting will be Monday, October 9th, 2017
The DC Metropolitan Area Intergroup Need YOU! Your help is needed to continue to bring the message to the addict that still suffers and fellow program friends in Recovery. Currently, service opportunities include:
- Recovery Day 2017 Planning Committee
- Intergroup officer positions
- Planning and organizing future retreats, workshops, and recovery days
- Getting the message out to therapists and counselors in the area
- Meeting service opportunities (chair, treasurer, etc.)
- Other activities not included here! (If you can think of it, bring the suggestion to Intergroup and we'll see how we can support it!)
Bylaws of the Metro DC SLAA Intergroup can be found and downloaded here. If you want to get involved in shaping Intergroup for years to come, show up at our next meeting, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, suggestions, or a wish to start service, just show up at a meeting or email us at email@example.com!